October 28, 2014 Leave a comment
Do you have about an hour of free time and want to learn something new from experts in the security field? You can find free webcasts hosted by SANS.org through their upcoming webcasts page. Recent webcasts are archived. These are some of the topics, among others:
- What’s in your software? Reduce risk from third-party and open source components (sponsor: Veracode)
- Watering hole attacks: Detect end-user compromise before the damage is done (sponsor: AlienVault)
- Zen and the art of network segmentation (sponsor: Tufin Technologies)
- Ramping up your phishing program (special from SANS)
- Be ready for a breach with intelligent response (sponsor: McAfee/Intel Security)
You have to log in to SANS.org to access the material. MIT is a member of SANS, so there is no cost. Much of the information in the Security FYI newsletter comes from SANS sources.